dinsdag 2 juli 2013

Graspop Metal Meeting

It's been a while.. But now I'm back and I'm hoping to blog today and tomorrow. We'll see.

The reason I was gone was because I went to Graspop Metal Meeting.
It's a three day metal festival in Dessel, BE.
IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING!! I've seen great bands and met new cool people, which I spent those 4 days with (I went one day in advance so we'd have a good camping spot).


The first day one of my favorite bands, Papa Roach played, they were my highlight of that day! It had been 2 years to see them again! They are great, and you can see, wherever they play, they have a good time!!

I also saw Asking Alexandria, but is was kinda disappointing. I really was stoked to know that they played at Graspop but Danny Worsnops voice is ruined by all the drinking and smoking.
Even though I'm really happy I saw them I don't know whether I'll be watching them live again.

The second day for me was the best. Three bands, dying to see them: Slipknot, Within Temptation and Bullet For My Valentine! Holy Shit those 3 were FUCKING AWSOME!!
I've been fan of Within Temptation for over 5years and I was never able to catch them live. Until now!! And I love them! Even more. The only thing I didn't like as much was that they played mostly there new album and I am more fan of the older WT songs. But besides that they were great!
Bullet For My Valentine were great to. Everybody was just in the right mood for a party with BFMV and that made the show so good!
But the ultimate show, my fave from those 3days, SLIPKNOT!!!!!
HOH FUCK, I knew they were good, and that their shows were one of the best. So I had to see them. And they did their name all honour!
I even can't say how good they were. They just are the best!

Last day. Iron Maiden, Parkway Drive, Stone Sour and In Flames.
But I missed most of it, the weather was really good, so we kind of were sunbathing the whole day.
I did hear Parkway Drive and some songs of their new album. I am true fan from now on!
 
Yess, they were amazing, party guaranteed! And everyone who was in the crowd said that they couldn't be better!

Last one, the biggest name perhaps, Iron Maiden.
They really were great, I made my brother jealous, but he doesn't admit. They are so big and I'm really happy I could finally see them! It was awsome!!

I know I won't be back next year! The camping place is dirty, it stinks and people are rude (throwing food, stealing). I'm more the person that prefers going to a concert and coming home in the evening.
But overall this was an amazing experience with great people and lovely music!!

Geen opmerkingen: