dinsdag 10 september 2013

Let's go nude!

This review is not going to be on something new. It's on something that I've been wanting for a really long time but never purchased just because I'm to stingy.

I always prefered to have black/grey eyeshadows but once I got more into make up I realised that naturals are a must have in your collection. I kept on saying to myself 'You don't need this, you do not have to have it'. Ofcourse that plan failed!

Blacks are nice and wearable to almost everything but when you try to recreate some looks you know that not all only involve black.

I thought one day I will buy this, so why make a big deal of it and just buy it! And I did :p

I'm talking about the Catrice Absolute Nude Palette.


The palette inclused 6 really nice natural colours. All brown, champagne or golden coloured.
It also inclused a two sided applicator. A sponge and brush side.
I never liked sponge applicators so I do not use that side. The other side I use but I aswell prefer my own brushes.
Ofcourse it's all up to you whether to use it or not.

I love this palette because you can go for a lot of different looks.
With the three left colours you can go for the more daily basis looks because those are the more lighter colours.
The three right colours are the darkest and you can use those for the more smoky effect for night time.
Ofcourse in a palette, this is the fun part, you can mix and match, whatever you like best.

I am glad that I have this palette but one thing I have to tell.. The more glittery shadows are causing you quite a bit of fall down (I'm talking about the first and last colour on the picture).
Which is rather irritating. But ofcourse that just needs a quick fix and you're good to go.


Catrice has never been my favorite brand because of a few let downs but they are really good in trying to win me over again.
Have a lot of fun with this palette!

Geen opmerkingen: