vrijdag 24 januari 2014

Foundation flash!

A few weeks ago I went to Antwerp and I got my wishlist a bit shorter: By finding Revlon.
In my hometown you can't find it so Antwerp was really successful!
I've been so happy about the Revlon brand that I had to review it. Here's the first of two.

Foundation for me is always tricky to find. The main reason for that is because I'm fairly pale.

Undertone is easy, yellow. Because in winter I still to have a bit of tan, I match my face to my neck. So I go darker then my face really is. But then it goes wrong. I feel that more brands should go a lot lighter.
As I've never tried Revlon (and forgot to check my findation site) I was all on my own + my friend, to pick a shade. Thankfully it was bang on!

That said, on to the actual review. Colourwise, where I found this foundation, you don't have a lot of different shades to pick from, they don't go super dark or super light. Which is sometimes really irritating. But as I said, luckily I found a perfect shade. I got the shade Sand Beige and as findation.com says, it is indeed the shade that I should go for!

Coverage is absolutely amazing. I was so impressed after my first application. My skin lately hasn't been able to adjust properly to the colder days that started to appear.  But with this foundation I did not need to add any more concealer. It looked really flawless. Which turned this foundation instantly into one of my favourite foundations.
The only test that still had to be done: how longlasting are you?
Well I can tell you, it's not disappointing at all. The foundation it's wearable for up to 24h Revlon says, but of course I haven't worn it that long. But it lasted me a whole day (10am until 8pm).
I still had an amazing coverage. I always get shiny on my Tzone but this was again to a minimal.

I am so impressed by this foundation. And I can recommend this foundation to everyone. Coverage great, lasting power great. What's not to like.
For me personally, this was a great find to start of 2014 beautywise.

So tell me, how did your beauty year started?

Geen opmerkingen: