donderdag 10 april 2014

Lasting Perfection: The Concealer

When it comes to redness on my face I prefer to cover that with a good coverage foundation instead of a concealer. But blemishes I cover with that tiny dot that is just enough to look natural.
Concealer as well has to be spot on for me. It doesn't have to be a to high coverage but neither do I like to have almost none.

I have a new one and today I am talking about the so called 'best concealer ever', Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer!
Worth the hype or overhyped?

I never actually purchased anything from someones recommendation. When there are hypes I as well never follow them. But this one, no could deny.

Although I never purchased this product when I was in London myself, I finally bought and thought: why not.
There are four colours: Fair, Cool medium, Warm medium and Dark. And I own the lightest shade, fair.
When I was first trying this I decided to just put it on my whole face, something I never do and it turned out to be a complete failure. This concealer is not ment to be used on your whole face.

So after that I used it on some blemishes. Good coverage but way to obvious on there. Then the product was put underneath my eyes. Again way to obvious. It is way to thick for me. Then I decided I didn't like and as well write about it.

Two days after that I wanted to give it another try, with use of minimal product. Aha, there you have the deal with this product. You only need the smallest amount of product when you put this on blemishes and underneath your eyes.
This is a really great coverage concealer. I personally would like it even better when the formula would be a bit more liquid. But once you find out that you really don't need a lot. This really works.

You apply this concealer with the typical type of brush you have with any liquid concealer. I prefer to just use the very tip of the brush.

Lasting? Well again, very well to be honest. After a day of walking in the city I see no of the covered blemishes and my under eye area still looks very awake, even when I feel extremely tired.

Overall thought? I think I have to agree that, after my first failure, I really approve this concealer. And I can really recommend it. Is this the very best one? One of the best I have in my concealer stash, for sure!
Great coverage and really longlasting!

Tell me, have you ever tried this beauty? Or would you, with all these good reviews?

Geen opmerkingen: