woensdag 9 juli 2014

Lille: Haul

I am sorry for skipping my day of blogging yesterday. But, I do have a good reason to not do so.
My friend and I went to Lille. I did have troubles getting there and returning home (read: train got cancelled).

I would say it was all worth it but I wasn't to impressed with the stores over there although I did purchased a few bits and pieces.

And today I am showing you what I got myself.
Keep reading to see the haul.

I only purchased at three stores but I did found it interesting enough to show you all. 
And I would suggest starting with the most 'boring' one which is New Look. 
We do have this store in Belgium but not in my hometown and I was hoping that in Lille's New Look they would have size 3 (36) for getting me some nice shoes. Unfortunately!
I did find something where I was looking for, for quite some time.
A super skinny black pair of jeans, is in my opinion here in Belgium a freaking hard thing to find. I don't need glitter pockets and I want it to be S K I N N Y! And this one ticked of all the boxes.

Up next, I had to go in to KIKO. I already have products of their brand but I didn't get warm by their collection last time. This time though they had some nice sales and interesting products I hadn't seen before.
But I was a good girl and only picked up one product which is a lipstick. It is one from the smart lipstick line in the shade 914 Amaranth. These shades just scream my name. It is a nice plum cherry shade. And I already love it loads more than my other KIKO lipstick that I have.

We also visited a gallery called Galeries Lafayette. The gallery has very expensive brands like Burberry, Dior but also more cheap ones like Maybelline, L'oreal and so on.
I got myself a second tube of the Baby Skin Pore Eraser. It is such a good primer and I cannot find it anywhere in Belgium so I had to got myself another one.
My second purchase there was a Sinful Colours nailpolish in Black on black. Lets see what I think of that brand.

Lastly ofcourse: Sephora. I got so excited finally going there.
I spend around 30 to 40 minutes debating what to buy, if I would buy it and that around 100 times over and over again.
Even though I can afford it that one time, and it is only for that one time I visited Sephora. And I finally did it.
I got myself one Urban Decay product, two Benefit ones and a Nars product. And darn that payement hurt!

I was actually going to pick up a Naked Palette but when I saw them I held them and I was thinking, 'is this it?' Wasn't impressed at all with the palette and okay the eyeshadows are pigmented but it felt so plain.
Therefore I went for the Naked Skin foundation in shade 2.0. The product is super runny and feels really lightweight and has great coverage. My first try sure was fine and I'm going to test it for a bit longer! 

Next is Benefit and the main reason I got these products because they were way cheaper than in Belgium.
As a mascara junkie I had to buy the They're Real mascara = impressed.
And the POREfessional got in my basket too.

Last but not least I passed by NARS, I wanted to buy the Sheer Glow foundation but I already picked the Naked one and I didn't want to buy two foundation. I wanted 4 different products.
And I, after serious debating, went for a lip pencil. The colour is Mexican Rose. A gorgeous vibrant pink shade.
It felt really creamy and really smooth when I swatched it.

And when the day was passing by the colour still was showing even after a couple of hand washes. It now is the day after and believe it or not the colour is still there. I do wash my hands often and I use disinfecting hand gel to. It is so hard to get rid of. I hope this also well be the same on my lips.

So there we have my Lille Haul. I am going to try and test every product and I will give you all my honest opinion about all these lovely goodies. I'll keep you posted!

Tell me, would you like to see more hauls like this? And what do you think of my purchases?

Geen opmerkingen: