donderdag 17 juli 2014

Soap & Glory: Blush Brick

In summer I love to add some highlighter to my face. But since I get a bit lazy when I have an early morning I like to have a good shimmer-y blush to also act as highlighter.

I love my Sleek Rose Gold blush for that but I wanted to have to possibility to switch that up more often.
Therefore I sent my lovely sister on a quest to Superdrug to find me a certain product.
She did find me that gorgeous beauty! Lucky me.

And today I wanted to share my opinion about it.
Keep on reading if you want to find out more about my first experience with Soap & Glory cosmetics.

I have heard multiple British beauty blogger/vlogger talking about how awesome lots of Soap & Glory products actually are. They are indeed super affordable and a plus: They look cute.

Therefore, in Superdrug I sent my sister on the search for the Soap & Glory Multi colour blush brick in Peach Party.
The packaging first up is really nice. It is really simple but still the picture adds a nice extra to this blush. It also consists a mirror which comes in handy for some touch ups on the go.

When you see the actual product I personally got more amazed.
I love the peach tones this blush has and the darker golden, brown tone too.

What did strike me was the fact that this is a super, super shimmer-y product. And I usually don't get along with these types of products. But let me tell you. This is by far the BEST SUMMER PROOF blush I have EVER had.
The pigmentation of this blush brick is absolutely stunning.
I thought the shimmers would be to overpowering but they give you the most amazing colour to the cheeks. Something that I haven't seen in a long time.

You are perfectly allowed and able to use the colours on their own but mixed together they are even more pretty on the skin because the product gives you a super healthy glowy skin.
And even more amazing, this product hasn't faded that much on very hot summer day. So I could say it is also very longlasting.

Overall thought: I love this blush brick. Perfect for summer, indeed. Because; It lasts very long (even on a hot day), it gives you the most beautiful healthy looking glowy skin and it is also multi functional. This is so worth its £11!
For my very first Soap & Glory product this is a very very good starter!

Tell me, have you ever tried Soap & Glory (cosmetics or body stuff)?

Geen opmerkingen: