donderdag 31 juli 2014

Urban Deacy: Naked Skin

A few blogposts ago I told you about the summer fact that foundation is to heavy during the hot days. I still think that way.

Today though I have a foundation to show you that is for me amazing to wear during those hot days. On my Lille trip I got this foundation. And after a lot of testing I have made up my mind.

The foundation is from Urban Decay, which also makes it the first item I have from this brand.
Interested, keep reading.

The foundation is called Naked Skin and is available in 18 different shades. I got shade 2.0, which is a light medium yellow undertone foundation. And matches my own medium selftanner body perfectly.

The bottle says to that the foundation is weightless, ultra definition and of course liquid.
When taking this foundation I of course had to admire its look. Probably because, and I am repeating myself a lot here, because I paid for it more than I usually pay for a foundation.

That aside the foundation bottle looks and feels very good. It does remind me of the MUFE HD foundation bottle. Also plastic and it looks like there is a bottle in a bottle.
The bottle comes with a pump and that is my personal preference. Easy to get the right amount of product out, which is for me with this foundation, two pumps.

As said colour wise it is a great match. And coming to the coverage I am even more impressed.
The product is really runny and thin and I thought this would not be a good coverage because of that.
It covers imperfections really well. And creates a beautiful even layer.

The foundation is because it is so liquid and fluid super natural looking on skin. 
The foundation also lasts me really well throughout the day, also when its warm.

Overall thought: Yes was worth its money (around 30/35euros). It has great coverage without being heavy or cakey. So it keeps looking very natural, like a second skin. It lasts me long enough, even on hot weather.

Tell me, have you ever thought about trying Urban Decay, or did you already?

Geen opmerkingen: