woensdag 22 oktober 2014

New In: Catrice, Absolute Matt

Since the new Catrice changes I totally overspent. With the third display arriving it got even worse. But I really wanted to get certain products.
Also this palette in particular. It got really popular in a short time so it was quit the hassle to finally get it.
Today I wanted to quickly show you the palette. A full review well be up in a short time. Now, lets have a look.

It is an add to the well famous and good quality Absolute Nude Palette. This is still nude, yet not shimmery but matt.
There are six shades in the palette, varying from off white to dark grey-ish brown.

Pigmentation wise so far I am quite happy but I hoped for a little bit more.
The colours are super easy to work with and are great for daytime accentuating the eyes.
First Impression. Ok!

Tell me, what was your latest palette purchase?

Geen opmerkingen: