zondag 23 november 2014

Maybelline: Dream Wonder Nude foundation

I've always thought that Belgium is a bit of a sucker when it comes to make up launches and brands. We are always late and a lot of the times new products don't even show up here. Online make up shopping therefore has been a huge love.
Today's review, I thought, was going to be un-found in Belgium. Yet last week, I saw the print on the Maybelline display! Hell yes!

I'm glad to present you this (in Belgian terms) new foundation!
Continue reading!

The foundation that been on my wishlist for ages was the Dream Wonder Nude Fluid Touch foundation. I have heard several mixed thoughts on this but I wanted to try it so badly.
I picked up shade 10 Ivory, from this fancy bottled, foundation. Normally Ivory by Maybelline doesn't work on me but this one matched really well! Neutral undertone, slightly more yellow though.

When opening the fancy bottle you see no pump but a weird long thing that should act as applicator. The product itself is super liquid. 
You might think this would give a light coverage but holy f, this stuff is amazing. When applying and blending it, it feels amazing. It feels like you have nothing on and also looks like that.

Covers everything that has to be covered and there's no need in adding more concealer what so ever.

What also strikes me is the fact that even thought there isn't any sign that it'll be perfect oily skin, yet in my opinion this works very well on oily skin to. Just a bit of T-zone powder.
Overall thought: So worth the wait! Great coverage, really lightweight. It doesn't look like you're wearing any foundation at all. It lasts a proper amount of time and even for oily skin it works really well. Impressed, well done Maybelline.

Have you been waiting for this foundation as well?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: