woensdag 26 november 2014

Physicians Formula: Organic Wear Fake Out Mascara

Well there are some nice changes going on in our local drugstores. A brand I hear a lot from, from Americans is Physicians Formula. I've always been drawn to the very positive comments on their mascara's.
And as professional mascara junkie I had to try one of the Belgian releases. And of course you get my honest opinion about it.

Keep reading to find out more.

Now what draws me to picking this one out: Pink, swirly, fancy tube. It is called the Organic Wear mascara. 100% Natural Origin Fake Out Mascara.
When opening the mascara I already didn't like it. The formula, unfortunately, is dry. And I preferably work with wet ones. Yet with the excitement to finally have the brand, I gave it a try.

Wand wise, this reminds me of the Rocket by Maybelline yet more hard but applying the product goes fine.
I hoped for some instant woaw effect but I didn't receive that. You really have to add several layers to get the result I want, really long, voluminous lashes. And at the end I'm not fully pleased. Yet what is good, even after the several layers I don't feel the mascara clumps up.

After the application the mascara holds its curl pretty well and I can't complain about the fact that isn't waterproof because it actually takes a while before it's wet enough that your mascara will run down your face. No problems at all.
I do feel a lot of people might be perfectly happy with what this mascara does yet for me I want more than this subtle, yet pretty lashes. 

Overall thought: For me this is to plain. Where is that push up, false lash look? There definitely would be people who are perfectly happy with this mascara. It doesn't get clumpy after layering to get what you want and it holds it curls perfectly fine. And you get subtle but nice lashes.

Have you tried something from Physicians Formula before. If yes, what?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: