zondag 7 december 2014

New In: Physicians Formula Happy Booster Powder

I have been neglecting the blog a tiny bit the past days. My head has been everywhere and nowhere. And even though this wasn't a break, this break was welcome. But I'm all back! 

Since Physicians Formula came to Belgian drugstores I've been trying to test some of its small Belgian collection.
I already reviewed the Fake Out mascara which was fine. Today I'm just showing you what I got next! Happy Booster Powder!

The Happy Booster powder comes in two shades, a light and dark one. I got the light one. 
The dark one I would use as bronzer. This one won't be used as all over powder, yet will be as a bit of bronzer, blush and highlight.

There is a gorgeous heart pattern on there. Going from light golden brown and to medium brown WITH a nice pink heart.
What I didn't notice at first. This powder isn't just a boring powder.
Oh yes, mirror and brush (which sucks, yet is the perfect shape for contouring)
A review will be up very shortly.

How has been your experiences with Physicians Formula?

Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: