vrijdag 16 januari 2015

Inglot: Freedom System Palette & Lipstick

When I went to Hasselt I of course did some research on what stores I could expect. Benefit in Galeria Inno was one of those brands in stores I had to purchase some things of.
Inglot as well. Up to this day there is only one store in Belgium so I had to take advantage of that.

What did I buy? Continue reading to find out more.

To start of with the Freedom System Palette I picked up a duo palette with to shades. You can customize your own palette, mix and match to your own liking.
I picked the shades 12 and 422. 12 is a super gorgeous cranberry shade, shimmer but so subtle on the eye. 422 being a brown but swatches really nicely brown gold.
When feeling the palette you instantly feel that you get a great quality palette. Very sturdy and travel friendly even though the lid is magnetic (and stays on there really well) and considering the small 7 euro price this couldn't be better!
The shadows as well feel of awesome quality too. They feel so buttery and they are extremely pigmented.

And on the eyelids they performs great as well. Near to no fall out and they don't crease on me either!
Coming to the lipstick. I have been wanting to purchase myself the Cyber lipstick from MAC for such a long time. Yet over 20 euro for a lipstick is really a lot to me. Seeing shade 175 from Inglot was exactly what I have been looking for.
My cardboard box unfortunately is already teared apart since I couldn't get it open. That aside again this lipstick packaging feels really good and much more expensive than it really is.

The lipsticks feels super creamy when applied as well.
The colour looks crazy black in the bullet but on the lips and swatched it is a super dark plum shade. The darkest I ever owned, yet such a beauty!

Now how beautiful this colour is, downside to this thang is that your application isn't opaque at all. You have to blend and add more colour to create the darkness I'm actually looking for. Yet its all forgiven by the beautiful shade.
Overall thought: Main thought is the fact that even though this brand feels very luxurious and looks the same too, you don't have to pay crazy amounts of money to get a great quality product. The shadows feel really smooth and are that way in application too. Plus: longlasting as well. 

The lipstick shade is GORGEOUS! Its really creamy, yet not super longlasting therefore. And the lipstick isn't opaque, such a shame. But making it matt sure helps in making it stay really well. Yet I think all of the products are definitely worth a repurchase.

Have you tried Inglot before?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: