woensdag 18 maart 2015

Flormar: Terracotta blush-on

On my trip to Switzerland I heard that near to the place where I stayed, there was a Flormar Store. I have seen not a lot of reviews of this brand, it cam up very slowly and than Funktstille again.
I really was excited in trying the brand and today I come to you with my first review.

A beautiful looking blush.

There were a gazillion beautiful blushes in the store. But I went for their bestselling blush in the shade Pink Bronze, costed me around CHF15.
The packaging doesn't feel to wonderful but the lady in store, who was absolutely lovely and tried lots of products on me, said that the brand focuses more on the inside than the outside(Nice touch though, there is a small mirror in the box as well. Plus!). I agree!
It is the most beautiful thing I have seen in a long time. Golden, pink making the most gorgeous orange-y, pink shade.
The product doesn't have the best smell, which is just a minor thing. Now the pigmentation is pretty darn good. And since this is a darker colour is needs just the slightest dab in the product to provide you with a gorgeous summer glow.
The longevity of this blush can be spoken about as well. It lasts me a long time and if it fades is fades very nice, getting less intense by the hour.
Overall thought: I like this! The colour of this product makes this blush so special. Me being very pale I only need the smallest amount of product because it really pigmented. It lasts me a long time and if it, it fades really pretty. Great product for a small price.

Have you ever given Flormar a go?

Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: