donderdag 9 april 2015

Flormar: Wild Eyes Mascara

If I ever get in touch with a new make up brand or go into a make up store there is no chance I'll leave that places without a mascara. Reason being: Its my biggest make up weakness!
So there was no chance either I wouldn't purchase myself a Flormar Mascara in Switzerland. Take a look.

The mascara I picked myself was the Wild Eyes mascara in black. I went for this one for its fancy 3 bobbles wand.
The packaging looks really nice and especially feels really luxurious. It feels rather heavy for being a mascara for a little less than 15euros. 
The formula is nicely wet, which is more to my preference. Also included in the product are small fibres. Making my hopes even higher.

However I am rather let down. The product helps indeed in making the lashes longer, more voluminous. But I have had cheaper mascaras doing more.
Now another however, mixing this with the L'oreal Miss Manga Punky Mascara it creates the longest, weirdest yet awesomest long, manga lashes! Yet without making them stuck together.
Overall thought: I much prefer it in a combo with the L'oreal Miss Manga Punky mascara than on its own. On its own it makes the lashes the lashes longer and more voluminous yet for me not enough. Not a great one, yet not bad either.

What do you look for in a mascara?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: