woensdag 17 juni 2015

Lifestyle: Graspop Holiday

A few minutes ago I finally finished packing for Graspop Metal Meeting. That means it will be really quite over here on the blog.
On my work I feel its time for a break. So the 5 to 7 days off will be absolutely welcome. 

What I'm up for on the metal festival? I give you a quick run through!
I'm going to do this in alphabetic order! Lets go!

A - A Day To Remember
  - Alice Cooper
  - Asking Alexandria

B - Black Stone Cherry

D - Devilment

E - Epica
  - Every Time I Die

I - In Flames

K - Kiss
  - Korn
  - Korpiklaani

L - Like A Storm
  - Lower Than Atlantis

M - Marilyn Manson
  - Motionless In White
  - Motörhead

P - Papa Roach
  - Parkway Drive

S - Scorpions
  - Slash
  - Slipknot

U - Upon A Burning Body

W - We Are Harlot
  - Within Temptation

I am up for a great party! Are you going to a festival this year?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: