zondag 20 juli 2014

Benefit: They're Real!

Due to a thunderstorm and no internet this comes one day to late but tomorrow a new blogpost is already in the making!
________________

The one thing that you will always find in my daily routine is mascara. I will probably repeat myself several more times but some mascaras do absolute wonders to my lashes.

I have wanted to purchase one mascara in particular because I have heard amazing things about it. And of course as a mascara junkie I could not, not buy it.

In my Lille haul you already could see a sneak peak of upcoming reviews. And today is about the shown mascara. Benefit!

Interested? Keep reading to find out more.

The mascara is a well famous loved one: They're Real! mascara by Benefit. Whenever this got famous I got intrigued and wanted to try it instantly.
The mascara comes in a cardboard box and feels very nice. Also the tube has that same feeling. Very good and not a plain bad plastic feel.

Then the actual mascara. Benefit says to use the wand horizontally for giving the lashes lots of volume and length. Then to use it vertically for a good separation. And of course we put that to the test.

When opening this tube I got a 'darn' feeling because the wand is all plastic and I normally don't become good friends with these types of wands. But, the wand seemed fine. So let's try this!
Wiggling this wand between your lashes is amazing! This mascara gives you a lot of volume and pushes up your lashes amazingly.

To really get the inner and outer corner lashes your can use the tip to indeed separate even better and really grab on to the smaller lashes.

Because the mascara gives you that much volume and separation it also gives your lashes the appearance of having a lot more length to them. Which is also something I can appreciate lots!
After a day of wear I also can give you my honest opinion that this mascara holds its curl very well. Your lashes still look very nice and volumized after a hot summer day.
And lastly even though it is not waterproof mascara, on me, it doesn't run when you get sweaty or if it is raining.

Overall thought: I can add myself to the list of people that really really like this mascara! It gives you a lot of volume and separates the lashes really well. Also it holds its curl throughout the day. And it stays on its place.
Would I repurchase? Maybe I will. But I wouldn't like to pay its 25 euros again.

TIP: They cheapest you can get this mascara is definitely in Sephora USA. Anywhere else is more than they 23 dollars they ask for it there!

Tell me, would you even consider trying this mascara?

Geen opmerkingen: