woensdag 27 mei 2015

Flormar: Fusion Power Foundation Serum

In February I went to Switzerland to visit a good friend of mine. In the small town she lived in there surprisingly was a Flormar Store present. I of course went in for a little shop around, see herehere and here.
The lovely lady in store eventually asked me where I came from and if I already visited a store before. I said: 'No I haven't since I don't have one in Belgium'. Her answer: 'Yes there is' and last Saturday I found the Brussels located store and again bought me some goodies.

This time around its time to present you with a foundation. Have a look.

The foundation is called the Reborn Fusion Power Foundation Serum. Including SPF 20 and I picked the shade Rose. Its the lightest shade available, yet first off, this isn't made for very pale people.
The shade lightens during the application, yet I'm wearing this with darker self tan. The foundation comes in a pretty bottle. Matt glass with nice silver writing on it.

Application way, is comes with a little dropper. When first seeing the foundation, I feel this could easily come with a pump yet when dropped the product is very fluid. 
The foundation feels very nice on the skin and very lightweight. With a little of two, max three drops you cover the entire face and leaves you with a nice flawless, full coverage base.
The perfect brush to do this blending job is (miracle here since I usually don't like the brand) the RT buffing brush. With the add of the Flormar Illuminating Primer the combo lasts an entire day.

And bonus, even though this product contains and SPF of 20 it photographs really beautifully!
Overall thought: My first Flormar foundation has become one of the faves! The product has really great coverage and lasts long by itself. In combination with their Illuminating Primer it lasts an entire day. The product feels lightweight and looks great on the skin. And even though you have the SPF20 you are picture perfect!

What is your favourite product from this brand?


Social Media

Geen opmerkingen: